- Mineable coins
|Temperature||-5 – 40 °C|
High Hashrate. High Efficiency.
Our most popular miner is now even better. Whatsminer M20s is mining SHA-256 algorithm with a powerful hashrate of 72TH/S at only a power consumption of 3312W.
It is built with the TSMC 12NM chip to achieve high efficiency, with the most advanced 2-fan technology for the extra heat dissipation and longevity. The Whatsminer M20s requires Ethernet network connection and has an Auto PSU with all input powers. The compact size and weight makes it easy to use and transport. Product’s allowed operating temperature is between -5° – 40°C.
Most efficient miner for Acoin (ACOI), Bitcoin (BTC), Peer coin (PPC), Bitcoin Cash (PPC), Cure Coin (CURE), eMark (DEK), Joule coin (XJO), Unbrea kable (UNB), Crown (CRW) and Terra coin (TRC).
With our calculator you can calculate the daily earnings from mining, using Whatsminer M20s.
In case the product has stopped working please visit our repair unit. You can reach the documents for technical support and our warranty policy from here.
To contact us please visit our support page, we will come back to you as soon as possible.
Peer coin (PPC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Cure Coin (CURE)
Joule coin (XJO)
Terra coin (TRC)
Currencies accepted: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, and others.
Bank Transfer: We are accepting bank wire Transfers.
Cash: You can pay in cash when you purchase from our Warehouse.
1. A year warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail of this warranty, a repair ticket must be generated by the customers after emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from this website, Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final, refunds will be granted within 15 days max. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. The customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Us.
b. Damage caused by a poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, the customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Antminers9.com.au instructions.
6. We will cover shipping costs when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to email@example.com within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. We do not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as a result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Delivery worldwide by DHL Express Track shipping.
Our wholesale service allows you to benefit from regressive prices on large purchase volumes. These regressive prices are also available for hosting requests on bulk orders.
In addition, our consulting and audit branch can be consulted to help you build your farm and answer all your questions about the electrical cost, cooling of the minerals and their selection.
For any request of this kind do not hesitate to contact us by the commercial contact form here.
TAXES AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
All products sold and delivered by MicroBT are exclusive of value added tax and customs duties. Accordingly, you are solely responsible for paying outstanding taxes and duties (if applicable) in compliance with local tax laws and regulations.
MicroBT shall not be liable for any cost of damage or expense as a result of an error from calculating taxes and duties pertaining to your order.
Occasionally, parcels are returned to us as undeliverable. We will re-dispatch your order whereby any additional charges shall be borne by you.
- Incorrect address: If the address is incorrect or outdated, the parcel will typically be returned to us by our carrier (DHL) or unintended recipient. Please double-check the address carefully before placing your order.
- Incorrect address format: If our system does not recognize the format of the address, DHL may not be able to deliver the parcel to such address.
- Failed delivery attempts: DHL will make more than one attempt to deliver a parcel. In the event of a failed delivery attempt, the parcel will be returned to us.
- Refused by recipient: A gift recipient who is not expecting a gift may refuse a parcel if he/she believes that it is being delivered by mistake.
- Illegible address: In rare cases, address labels may become illegible in transit. In such a case, DHL will return the parcel to us.
- Damaged in transit: If a parcel is damaged during the transit, DHL may return the parcel to us without attempting delivery.
There are no reviews yet.