Recruitment ⟶ Recruitment details
Embedded Linux Software Engineer
Occupation category: software
Working city: Shenzhen
Number of recruits: 3 people
Please send your resume to: email@example.com ; email naming: name + application position
- Responsible for the development and debugging of embedded Linux system drivers and applications;
- Develop mining software and related algorithms based on the company’s ASIC chip mining machine, and continuously optimize its stability and performance;
- Participate in the development and verification of the company’s ASIC chip test software.
- In-depth understanding of computer principles, a solid data structure and algorithm foundation;
- Familiar with Linux embedded development environment, hardware system debugging and driver development;
- Proficiency in C/C++ language, three years and above related development experience;
- Have good coding habits and have the ability to undertake work independently;
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and team spirit, good at communication and cooperation, and good at learning new technologies;
- Have the spirit of continuous research and pursuit of the ultimate.